Wednesday, February 28, 2007

My Friend Flickr

Flickr is perhaps the most interesting of the programs I have subscribed to in this learning process. I simply did not realize this program was so extensive, I loved Retriever and rating the sketches was a hoot. I did the black and white sketch and the matches truly amazed.

The trip planner is also very interesting and although I did not plan a trip at this time, I'm sure I will use the site in the future if the lord is willing and the cost of transporation drops abit.

The mappr was also appealing as a way to share trip memories with family and friends. I followed one tagged "route 66", from Jollet Illinois to the California coast, through St. Louis with a stop at the famous "Coral Courts Motel", I'm kidding about the Motel stop, but the motel is on the route.

I posted three photos on Flickr and the one showing on this blog I uploaded from that site, I will do more later, I have a dial up modem at home and it is so slow.

No comments: